do you do electrical work traverse 2009 chevrolet v6-3.6l

Q: do you do electrical work

asked by on March 13, 2017

my temp is not moving i have replace temp sensor and thermostat wires look burned help

Hi there. It really depends on the type of electrical work, your location and the severity of the problem that will determine whether or not we are able to complete the service required to resolve your Chevrolet’s thermostat problem. The best way to begin the process is to have one of our professional mobile mechanics come to your location and complete an electrical components are not working inspection first. This way, they can inspect the vehicle and if they can’t make the repairs themselves, can advise you as to what needs to be done to resolve the problem.