Q: fan working but no heating

heater not getting warm but fan working. is this major / expensive problem ? the car is a suzuki ignis 1.3 05 model

Common causes of no cabin heat include malfunctioning blend door(s) (part of the in-dash ventilation network), a faulty or stuck heater control valve, a plugged heater core, collapsed hoses, and low coolant level. The cost to resolve the problem depends on which of the foregoing faults is the cause. If you desire a diagnostic to determine exactly why there is no cabin heat, please request a non functioning cabin heater diagnostic and the responding mechanic will come right to your location and get this resolved for you promptly. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic.

3. fan working but no heating