Q: Sporadic car vibration that started after driving a longer distance

My car occasionally vibrates. This problem started after I had driven the car for a longer period of about 12 hours. Then, the dashboard showed the check engine light, traction control light and ABS warning light illuminated. Ever since then, it would start vibrating at times. The vibration is not felt in the steering wheel area. The other day, for instance, I made some hard turns at 40 mph. The car started vibrating a bit after that. I had the wheel balance tested, along with lug nuts and wheel bearing checked. It's all fine. Do you have any idea why this is happening? Thank you in advance.

You may be having a problem with one or more of the wheel speed sensors. Make sure all of the tires are of the same size and type and then have the system checked to see what wheel speed sensor is setting the codes. You should then have a diagnosis of that sensor to see what is wrong with it will have to be done. If you need help with this, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to conduct a thorough inspection of your car’s vibration issue.