Q: My Buick LaCrosse won’t start, the ignition starts but the engine doesn’t run

asked by on February 27, 2018

My Buick LaCrosse doesn’t start. Everything in the interior turns on but the engine just won’t start

Car is not starting Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

If the engine turns over rapidly, as usual, but it won’t catch and run, there is usually a problem in the fuel or ignition system. There are some basic tests that you can perform to check for spark and fuel pressure but beyond that it’s get a little involved. If you like, the problem can be diagnosed right at your location by a mobile mechanic. Once the mechanic pinpoints the problem, the mechanic would explain the fault to you and estimate the cost to repair if you also desire a repair at your location. If you would like this service to be performed at your location, please simply request a no start diagnostic and the mechanic will get your car running normally. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr