Q: I had Throttle body replaced 2007 chevy uplander. Car reving highvand then alot of oily clear fluud started flowing from front mor

Thus car is nothing bit problems. Replace throttle body. The next day brakr pad felt lower to ground reving high(trying to reset) i parked and turned off. Large flow of oily (cooking oil) clear to front right . have also had a oil leak that continues despite sprayed with sealant. Weird odor ehrn driven initial dx was engine mount and then throttle. It also makes a clinking sound from back going over bumps!! Single mom bought used and im tight on money. What is thus? Thank you

A: Hi there. It sounds like a lot going on, bu...

Hi there. It sounds like a lot going on, but we're here to help. If the throttle is still revving the engine very high at idle, then there may be something either stuck or a vacuum hose is loose. Listen, if possible for a "hissing" noise that would indicate air being sucked into the intake manifold. Next, that clear fluid you've seen to the RF is most likely brake fluid from a leak at either the caliper or hose in that area. This will coincide with the low brake pedal and it is not safe to operate the vehicle until this has been corrected. The oil leak is exactly what it is, an oil leak that needs repair. This could be any gasket on the engine leaking and there is no spray available to correct this; the gasket or part that is leaking needs to be replaced. An inspection would pinpoint the root cause of the leak until another shows up. The clinking sound coming from the rear sounds like possibly a weak shock. I strongly suggest having a qualified technician inspect for those concerns to provide you with a proper diagnosis and estimate for repair. This will ensure that no money or time is wasted on "quick fixes" or replacing unnecessary parts. YourMechanic has several available technicians that can provide a high idle inspection, oil leak inspection, brake fluid leak inspection, and noise from rear inspection. You'll be provided with a proper estimate, direction and priority of repairs, which can be credited to the repair.