Q: Are water pump repairable, ie change the bearing and seal

The water pump has a heavy water leak, for Porsche Cayanne, V6 3.2 Petrol.

Can the water pump be repaired?, ie change the bearings and seals

Hello - no, the water pump cannot be repaired by a mechanic or technician. The rebuilders and remanufacturers (sometimes the original manufacturers of the part) have access to parts and tooling not available to pretty-much everyone else. Quite often, the manufacturers require your old pump as a "core" so they can rebuild it. I would recommend having a Water Pump Replacement Service completed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose this problem, get an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Are water pump repairable, ie change the bearing and seal