Q: If you got rocks in your gas tank, is it a big problem?

My son put rocks in the gas tank of my van, is it a big issue?

Hello. The problems you will have will be hearing the rocks move when you stop or take off. The other problem will be if the rocks were real dirty and may clog the pump or filter. If the vehicle has a roll over valve in the tank, fill the pipe then it may have caught some of the rocks and they never mad it in the tank. Depending on the type of vehicle and how hard it is to remove the fuel tank, I would see if I could have the tank cleaned out.

3. If you got rocks in your gas tank, is it a big problem?