Q: My van is a mazda mpv 2003. Our van was overheating. So we pulled over and all our water from the radiator leaked out.

asked by on October 22, 2017

I have a azda mpv 2003 automatic. It drives good. Today my van over heated. We pulled over and all our water in the radiator leaked out. By bk rear passanger sound we heard water spuing out by rear tire on right side passanger side. Do you have any idea what could this be. It wont hold any water keeps leaking out fby bk rear tire. Do u know at this could be?

You need to check the right rear under vehicle to see if your rear a/c heater hose is leaking or broke the control valve. If you did not break a hose you can bypass heater core by connecting the two hoses to rear system together so you do not loose coolant and overheat engine until it can get fixed.