Q: Engine light code P0441

How to fix engine light code P0441 on 02 Hyundai accent? I can still drive everyday and it's annoying with the engine light on.Please help me out.Thanks a lot.

Hello. The P0441 code you are getting is for an incorrect purge flow for the evaporative emissions system. Most of the time the problem is the purge valve itself, though it can be a number of other things. I typically start by removing the purge valve and testing it. If it fails I replace it. If it is fine then I check for any leaks or restrictions in the hoses for this system. Any of these things can affect the flow. If you plan on having this fixed, consider using YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose the Check Engine Light and let you know exactly what should be repaired.