Q: If you are replacing the heater core on your 2002 Jeep Liberty, would you also replace your thermostat at the same time?

If you are replacing your 2002 Jeep libertys heater-core, should you also replace your thermostat?

Hi there:

Anytime you replace cooling system components; like a heater core, it’s always a good idea to replace the thermostat at the same time. In most cases, the thermostat is one part that tends to wear out sooner than other cooling system components; so it’s a good idea to swap them out to ensure you don’t have coolant flow issues once you’ve replaced the heater core.

• If you are replacing the heater core on your 2002 Jeep Liberty, would you also replace your thermostat at the same time?