Q: Recommendation about window tinting

Do you happen to know any good places to get window tint and good prices in Houston?

A: As for the window tinting--there are a mill...

As for the window tinting--there are a million places to get window tinting. Ask your friends who they use and see if you like the job they did. People that do window tint come and go so often. You might ask your friends whose they used or just look it up on Better Business Bureau to see who gets good kudos on it or anything online people know about window tinting. I'm a mechanic and most mechanics don't do that kind of stuff. Generally, car wash teas will also do that. If you'd like, you can even try to tint the windows on your own by following the instructions on the article "How Do I Tiny My Windows."