Q: TCS off and brake light on. Slip and speed monitor are not working

i hit a bump and my ac stop working and my dash board lights are off and speed monitor gage isn't working

Hello. If multiple electronic systems are not working in your vehicle after hitting a bump, it is possible that some serious damage has occurred to the vehicle that will need to be checked. I would recommend having a mechanic assess the damage that was done to the vehicle during the accident to determine what might have caused the failure of these electronic systems. It is possible that wiring has become damaged or loose and will need to be repaired or replaced in order to resolve this issue.