Q: Code P0335. Crank position circuit code

The 2013 dodge dart 2.0 has code P0335 only code but will start with long crank and put scan tool on it cam correlation in sync but look at crank correlation and is out of sync?

A: Hello. Your crankshaft position sensor has ...

Hello. Your crankshaft position sensor has failed. Most engines support a fall-back mode where engine timing is then determined by the cam position sensor. It is less precise than when the crank position sensor is used, but allows the engine to run in reduced efficiency/power mode to get you to a service center. I would recommend having a crankshaft position sensor replacement completed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, so that this issue can be resolved.