Q: Car shaking while accelerating

Car shakes when I accelerate at around 15 to 30 MPH. Also, when turning, the steering wheel makes a lot of cracking noises. I recently had the CV axle replaced and I need a 155,000 mile general inspection.

You could have several issues going on there. I would start by having a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, check out the recent work. It is possible for the CV axle nut to have come loose. The noises while turning could suggest a bad wheel bearing, again, something that I recommend a mechanic check out for you. The 155,000 mile inspection normally deals with inspection of maintenance issues. The checking of the axle nut and wheel bearings may not be included in that service, but I’m sure if you mention it the mechanic will be happy to look into the noise for you.