Q: Bad computer in a jeep grand cherokee

Should i buy a 2005 jeep grand cherokee laredo with a bad computer and doesn't start for $1200 and just replace the computer ? Or should i just leave it?

I would not take anyone’s word on the problem and look into it further. Find out why they did not get it replaced to sell the vehicle? If you decide you want to chance purchasing it then get pricing first on the replacement and programming of a new computer. Before replacing computer you will need to have system checked so you do not damage the new computer as soon as it is connected.

3. Bad computer in a jeep grand cherokee