Q: Q: Reduced engine power

As the mornings get colder as I start driving my engine does a reduce power. If I warm it up it won't do it. It did this last winter and computer said to change a sensor which I did. I can pull over and rev the engine and it stops. I warmed the truck up for 15 minutes this morning and it did it once. Any other ideas? Thanks

Hi. The first task is to extract problem codes. Whether the Check Engine light is on or not. The most common source of the "reduced power" for these GM engines is either the wiring connector to the throttle body (connections are damaged or corroded), or the throttle position sensor portion of the throttle body being worn or damaged. To get this looked at, I recommend having a qualified professional, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose the loss of power so that this can be corrected appropriately.

3. Q: Reduced engine power