Q: are they covered under warranty, catalylic convertor

asked by on February 16, 2017

do you know if a catalylic convertor is covered under warranty. I have a 2014 Honda accord with 100 k warranty

Catalytic converters on passenger vehicles are generally covered for 8 years or 80,000 miles, pursuant to Federal requirements. If you have an extended vehicle warranty, you would have to review the specifications of your extended warranty to determine if coverage extends beyond 80,000 miles up to 100,000 miles. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr