Q: Blew up radiator

My car overheated and blew up the radiator. I may need a new cylinder head, radiator, thermostat, and water pump.

If the engine got that hot then you will need a lot of work. Most of the time the cylinder head will warp too much and cause the head to need replacement. The other parts should always be replaced when you have an overheating condition. If you need to verify that the vehicle needs this, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to check these parts and replace the radiator if necessary.