Q: Q: Car just cranks and won't start

ive tried fuel pump fuel filter coilpack ignition moduel and crank sensor its a 95 ols cutlass sl 3.1 motor

Hi there. It looks like you’ve replaced most of the usual suspects here, but it could be several other electrical or fuel related components that are causing your Cutlass Ciera to not fire-up including spark plug wires, spark plugs themselves, fuel injectors, the throttle body, a vacuum leak or even the EGR system. Before you start replacing more possible causes, you might want to contact a local expert, like one from YourMechanic, to inspect your starting problem. This will allow them to pinpoint the exact source of your issues, recommend the right repairs, and get your Olds back on the road with minimal cost.

3. Q: Car just cranks and won't start