Q: Q: How do you use the automatic dimming rearview mirror?

How do you use the automatic dimming rearview mirror?

If your car is equipped with an automatic dimming rearview mirror, you have a handy solution for beating glare from behind you. Here’s how the mirror works:

1. Turn the key to ON.

2. Turn the mirror on.

Once activated, the mirror will automatically adjust for bright light glaring through the back window of your car. When the light lessens, the mirror will change back to normal.

Tips

• The mirror will automatically change to normal when you put the car in reverse.

• The mirror works with sensors mounted on the front and back – don’t block these or the automatic dimming function will not operate correctly.

• If you have a rearview camera, a video image of what’s behind your car will display in the rearview mirror when you put it in reverse.

3. Q: How do you use the automatic dimming rearview mirror?