Q: How much would a complete coolant system cost to replace in a Passat. I'm having a really bad leak and I believe its the o-ring etc.

I have a really bad leak especially when the car heats up it leaks faster i believe its the o ring, flange etc. How much would it cost to replace normally. Or to completely replace the whole system.

Billing question sent to CS for the cost to replace all the components in the cooling system in a 2004 Volkswagen Passat with a L4-1.8L Turbo engine.

3. How much would a complete coolant system cost to replace in a Passat. I'm having a really bad leak and I believe its the o-ring etc.