Q: Q: Water in oil

I am getting water in my oil. I was told it could be and intake or head gasket.

Hello. If the engine has never been overheated then it is typically caused by a failing intake manifold gasket. This is very common on this engine. In order to determine what the issue is, a mechanic would typically do a block test first to see if there are any combustion gases in the coolant. If there is then it is a head gasket. If not then the intake gasket would need to be replaced. I recommend having a mechanic test your vehicle and determine if you are in need of an intake manifold gasket replacement.

3. Q: Water in oil