Q: Water leak on the leff rear floor, 2000 buick lesabre it has 26000 miles

I have water leak when it rains hard ,left rear. floorand some in thr right rear

If there is no perforation in the sheet metal, due to rust for example, leaks like that you are describing are due to failed seals. Water can travel, so it takes a bit of tracking (back tracking) to find the entry point. This leak is repairable, though, either with OEM weatherstripping or silicone sealants applied in the field. If you request a leak diagnostis the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Water leak on the leff rear floor, 2000 buick lesabre it has 26000 miles