Q: Car stalled & wouldn't start again. Replaced several parts & still not starting. Help? 2000 Dodge Stratus

I drove a block away to store. On way home it stalled out and wouldn't start up. Towed home where my dad ( car savy man) checked it out. Well we replaced fuel pump, filter and car battery. No start. Checked spark plugs & they wete drenched with oil, so replaced too. Sound & feel like it wants to start but still won't start. Any suggestions?

You may be mistaken that the plugs are fouled with oil. Instead they may be fouled with fuel. Try to hold the throttle wide open and start the vehicle. You may need to see if the fuel pressure regulator is pouring fuel into the intake through the vacuum line. You should scan test for crank and cam sensors if they are working as well. If you need an expert to help out, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to inspect the stalling issue and pinpoint the fault.

• Car stalled & wouldn't start again. Replaced several parts & still not starting. Help? 2000 Dodge Stratus