Q: I was driving the car and had to slam on brakes now they feel locked up what can it be

asked by on July 02, 2016

I was driving my aunt's Dodge Charger and I had to slam on the breaks because someone pulled in front of me and now when trying to drive the car it feels like it don't want to go like if the brakes are locked up or something do you know what it could be

There are some recalls from Dodge for the ABS (Anti-lock Braking System) which can possibly pertain to your vehicle. I recommend having the vehicle checked by a mechanic to assess the condition of your brakes or try having the dealer reprogram the system.

If you’d like a second opinion on this issue, feel free to enlist a qualified mobile technician who can come to you and diagnose the issue with your brakes firsthand.