Q: Transmission

It will go in to drive but won't drive but if I put it in to first and switch the gears my self it will drive. Reverse also works .

An appropriate diagnostic to resolve your issue is a failure to shift inspection. Of course, first check your transmission’s fluid level and condition. A really low fluid level can cause shift difficulties. Typically, if a transmission fails to automatically shift there is an issue with the vehicle speed sensor, a faulty or stuck shift solenoid(s), faults in the valve body, possibly a clogged filter (that’s why you should check the fluid condition to see if it is obviously contaminated), an open circuit in the transmission electrical control system, and/or a failed PCM/TCM, but that is really the least likely cause and thus last item to be checked. If you desire to schedule a failure to shift inspection, please contact YourMechanic.

3. Transmission