Q: Car says "run mode change system check"

asked by on February 17, 2017

Went to start My car and it says "run mode change system check" in the info box and will not even try to turn over, tested my battery and even tried a second one, still nothing. The lights all work but it just will not turn over. Also the sub fan is blowing and my temp gauge is maxed out even tho it has been sitting over night.

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. This problem seems to be unique to Subaru’s and tends to be caused due to a failure within the ECM. The only way to pinpoint the source of this code and determine a course of action is to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a check engine light is on inspection.