Q: AC quit working

My car has gone 154,000 miles. The AC quit working out of the blue. The secondary fans are working properly, but the AC doesn't blow cold air. I had the fuses checked and they look okay too. The engine is revving properly for air setup and there are no oil leaks. The clutch engages properly as well. How can I fix this?.

Hello. The symptoms you are experiencing can be caused by a variety of issues. The first thing I would check is the pressure of the system, as a system that is low on refrigerant may not produce cold air. I would then proceed to double checking the rest of AC system’s vital components, mainly the clutch, the cycling or temperature switch, and the compressor itself. AC systems can be complicated in nature, so a professional diagnosis of your AC not working by a certified technician from YourMechanic is highly recommended.