Q: When I put the car in any gear nothing happens is this the clutch or transmission

My car doesn't do anything when I put it in gear

Hi there. It does sound like you have a failed clutch. However, there is the possibility that the clutch is engaged and the input shaft could be broken. I suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to determine what has failed and why. Your Mechanic has several technicians that can assist you with a car does not move inspection.

• When I put the car in any gear nothing happens is this the clutch or transmission