Q: My windshield has a black mark because my wiper blade was stolen and I operated the wiper without the blade; how can I remove this

My windshield has a black mark because my wiper blade was stolen and I operated the wiper without the blade; how can I remove this mark?

You can use a mild polish like a toothpaste that will clean the glass without scratching the glass. Use it with small circular motion to polish off the marks.

3. My windshield has a black mark because my wiper blade was stolen and I operated the wiper without the blade; how can I remove this