Q: How do I use the horn?

How do I use the horn?

To sound the horn, firmly press the center of the steering wheel. The horn will sound for as long as you press the wheel.

It has been a warmer February day, but high only hit 68, so what could cause a water leak under the car?

Hi there. The leak seems to be coming from the windshield washer reservoir. Look under the vehicle with a flashlight and on the washer reservoir tank and see if there is water droplets coming off of it. If so, then...

What does the engine oil pressure light mean in a 2012 Nissan Rogue?

The engine oil pressure Warning Light is located on your instrument panel. When this light illuminates, your vehicle has a dangerously low amount of engine oil. If the light comes on, pull over as you safely can, and call a...

How do I scan the radio?

Scanning allows you to hear which radio stations are currently available. To scan, press the Scan button. The radio will find the next available station and play it for five second, then move on to the next station. When you...