Q: Q: How do I use the horn?

How do I use the horn?

To sound the horn, firmly press the center of the steering wheel. The horn will sound for as long as you press the wheel.

3. Q: How do I use the horn?

Q: How do I use the seatbelt extender?

If the seatbelt is not long enough for you, you will need a seatbelt extender. You can only order a seatbelt extender at a dealership. When you go to the dealership to order a seatbelt extender, bring the largest coast...

Q: Car makes noise when going over 50 mph

It is very possible that you can have a faulty wheel bearing on your vehicle. I would recommend having your vehicle inspected by a qualified professional to determine if your wheel bearings are functioning properly. Wheel bearings can often make...

Q: Can disconnecting your car horn cause your car battery to drain over night?

A horn being disconnected will not cause the battery to get drained. The battery being drained or low on charge after sitting should first charge and test the battery then check to see if the vehicle has a draw on...