Q: How do I use the horn?

How do I use the horn?

A: To sound the horn, firmly press the center ...

To sound the horn, firmly press the center of the steering wheel. The horn will sound for as long as you press the wheel.

Q: What is the recommended inflation pressure for my tires?

You should always inflate your tires to the to the proper pressure. This will increase the life of your tires, and the safety of your vehicle. The proper inflation pressure can be found on the tire and loading information label,...

Q: Engine is hot and my car won't start off while driving.

It sounds like there is a possibility of engine damage. If the engine was overheated and shut off during continued use, then the chance that engine damage occurred is high. The fact that it now does not start is also...

Q: No horn or cruise control

The symptoms sound very similar to an electronic malfunction behind the steering wheel or in the steering column. The Air Bag Light is illuminated by a module that may have a fault code that will point the mechanic in the...