Q: How do I use the horn?

How do I use the horn?

To sound the horn, firmly press the center of the steering wheel. The horn will sound for as long as you press the wheel.

Q: How do you turn the rotors on a 1997 Nissan?

We do not resurface the rotors but replace them. Most rotors are less expensive to replace than removing and getting them resurfaced. Most times if you have rust pitted or grooved rotors they will not b able to be cut...

Q: Headlights, lights, brakes, steering go out & car won't start

Hello there, thanks for writing in about your 1999 Oldsmobile Cutlass. With this type of fault, many different components could potentially be the cause. The most common would be the battery, alternator, ignition switch, a wiring short, or a failing...

Q: How do I view the average speed?

The average speed feature shows you how fast you have been driving, on average, since the last trip resets. When Trip A and Trip B are reset, the average speed is reset as well. To view the average speed, press...