Q: How do I use the horn?

How do I use the horn?

A: To sound the horn, firmly press the center ...

To sound the horn, firmly press the center of the steering wheel. The horn will sound for as long as you press the wheel.

Q: How do airbags work?

Airbags play a big role in keeping vehicle occupants safe in the event of a crash. They way in which they work is simple, yet the process has been fine-tuned over the years to offer as much protection as possible....

Q: How does the HomeLink® system work?

Your car may be equipped with the HomeLink® system depending on the trim level chosen. This is a handy device designed to integrate with other systems you regularly use, such as your garage door or an automatic gate. It can...

Q: Multiple problems with my car.

I suggest you leave this extensive list of issues to a professional technician, such as the ones at YourMechanic for repair. These problems are likely unrelated and will require individual attention. The dash lights and horn are probably issues with...