Q: How do I use the horn?

How do I use the horn?

To sound the horn, firmly press the center of the steering wheel. The horn will sound for as long as you press the wheel.

3. How do I use the horn?

Q: How should multiple children be seated?

While your Accord provides ample room for several children in the back seat, it’s possible that you may have to transport many children at one time. If this is the case, follow these Tips The largest child should sit...

Q: Engine revving while in park

Typically, a large vacuum leak may cause a high engine idle and if large enough can cause an erratic idle or stall. The throttle body on the engine of these vehicle adjust themselves to account for carbon build up and...

Q: How do you use the horn?

You might not use your horn very often, but it’s an important safety and warning tool. Sounding your horn can alert other drivers to your presence, warn of potential dangers and more. It’s also used in your vehicle security system....