Q: How do I use the horn?

How do I use the horn?

A: To sound the horn, firmly press the center ...

To sound the horn, firmly press the center of the steering wheel. The horn will sound for as long as you press the wheel.

Q: How do I disconnect the front center seat belt?

In some models, the front center three-point seat belt can be disconnected to free up storage space behind the seats. You need to detach the black latch plate from the black keyed seat belt buckle. Then, take the seat belt...

Q: My brake light and battery light turned on

Hi there, thanks for writing in to YourMechanic.com about your 2008 Nissan Altima. When the brake light and battery light both illuminate, it's sometimes caused by an electrical relay or damage to a sensor which triggers an error code that...

Q: Turning steering wheel makes horn honk

Hello there! Many Dodge Stratus owners commonly encounter this issue. In your case, the horn blowing is generally caused by an electrical short in the horn, clock spring, or airbag. More often than not it will be the airbag causing...