Q: How do I use the horn?

How do I use the horn?

To sound the horn, firmly press the center of the steering wheel. The horn will sound for as long as you press the wheel.

I have a 2013 Nissan Altima with a 2.5l does it require synthetic or conventional oil??

According to the 2013 Altima Owner's Manual, you can use either conventional or synthetic oil in the Altima. Just be sure to use the correct viscosity and only oil that meets Nissan's quality (certification) requirements. See page 9-6 of the...

My car can crank but won't start

Hi There, This may be related to many different possibilities, some of which may be related to a lack of spark or possibly timing issues and some of which may be related to a fuel delivery problem or a combination...

What does the malfunction indicator Warning Light mean?

The malfunction indicator Warning Light is connected to the On-Board Diagnostics-Second Generation (OBD II) system, which gauges the vehicle’s emissions. When the malfunction indicator Warning Light illuminates, then the OBD II system has detected an issue with the emissions system,...