Q: How do I use the horn?

How do I use the horn?

A: To sound the horn, firmly press the center ...

To sound the horn, firmly press the center of the steering wheel. The horn will sound for as long as you press the wheel.

Q: How do I adjust the rearview mirror?

The rearview mirror is an important safety feature that provides you with visibility out your rear window. Before driving, you should always adjust your rearview mirror so that you have maximum visibility. To adjust the mirror, manually move it up,...

Q: I have a squeak that I've been told is the Ball Joint. When "updating" this under carriage work, what she also be replaced? Stru

The best answer is to have the front end completely inspected to see if anything else needs replacement. If you are replacing the lower ball joints, then you should have the struts and tie rods checked for bad joints...

Q: Multiple problems with my car.

I suggest you leave this extensive list of issues to a professional technician, such as the ones at YourMechanic for repair. These problems are likely unrelated and will require individual attention. The dash lights and horn are probably issues with...