Q: Q: How do I use the horn?

How do I use the horn?

To sound the horn, firmly press the center of the steering wheel. The horn will sound for as long as you press the wheel.

3. Q: How do I use the horn?

Q: Q: How do I break in the vehicle?

If you purchase your vehicle new, you will want to break it in. This means that you’ll drive differently (usually more conservatively) until the car is worn in and ready for usual driving. Here are a few things you should...

Q: How do I fix my cruise control?

Hello - check all fuses to be sure you don't have a blown fuse on a related circuit (cruise control, brake lights, ABS system). These can all affect cruise control operation. Make sure your brake lights are working, and that...

Q: Q: Horn honks randomly

Hi. The horn switch on the steering wheel energizes a relay on the vehicle which then powers the high amperage horn. A shorted wire or malfunctioning relay in the system are possible causes for the intermittent activation. Have an experienced...