Q: Q: How do I use the horn?

How do I use the horn?

To sound the horn, firmly press the center of the steering wheel. The horn will sound for as long as you press the wheel.

3. Q: How do I use the horn?

Q: Q: How do I use the horn?

The horn is an important safety feature that can help you get the attention of your surroundings. To use the horn, press on the middle of the steering wheel. The horn will sound until you release.

Q: Q: Car not going into gear

There could be many reasons as to why a vehicle may not want to shift into gear. We would have to know if the transmission is automatic or manual, and the exact nature of the problem. If it is automatic,...

Q: Q: Horn no longer working.

Hi there. There could be several reason why your horn could have stopped working. Did it happen after you washed your car or after it rained? Water sometimes gets in the horn itself and shorts it out. Do you have...