Q: How do I use the horn?

How do I use the horn?

To sound the horn, firmly press the center of the steering wheel. The horn will sound for as long as you press the wheel.

How does the Auto Lock feature work?

Your car is equipped with an auto lock feature that automatically locks all the doors in the car to provide greater safety when on the road. This can keep a door from being accidentally opened when the car is in...

Why would my Nissan Maxima make loud humming noise when I accelerate up 55mph but noise stops or gets softer at 60mph.

It sounds like you may also need to change the right front bearing as well. Bearing damage usually happens slowly over the course of days or weeks or maybe even months. You may notice the noise getting louder and louder...

What does the passenger front air bag light indicate?

Your Altima is equipped with an intelligent system of sensors designed to determine if the passenger front air bag should be on or off. The Air Bag Off Light on your dash tells you the status of the system. Here’s...

What precautions should be followed when driving?

It’s vital that you are able to drive without distractions, without objects rolling around in the cabin, and without anything impeding your control of the car. Here are the most important precautions to follow when driving: Don’t adjust the...

What does the USB error mean?

When you are attempting to play music from a USB device and you receive the USB Error message, then the USB adapter unit is not functioning properly, and may need to be repaired. Tip When you receive this message, the...

How do I adjust the traction control?

The traction control has two settings: always on, and user selectable. When set to always on, the traction control will remain on at all times. When set to user selectable, the traction control will stay on until the Traction Control...

Warning lights blinking irregularly on 2012 Hyundai Veracruz

On most vehicles, when a warning light is illuminated the system may have experienced a fault and will generally store a fault code. Sometimes the fault code will remain stored even if the system does not detect the problem anymore....

P0128 - Coolant Thermostat had a fault 2007 Nissan Sentra

Hello - your thermostat is not functioning properly, and should be replaced. The problem code is indicating that the engine temperature is not coming up as quickly as it should - which the thermostat controls. You have noticed this in...

How do I fold the side mirrors?

The side mirrors can fold in to decrease the width of your vehicle. You should always fold in the mirrors when parked on a busy street, or when driving through an automatic car wash. To fold the mirrors in, simply...