Q: Q: How do I use the horn?

How do I use the horn?

To sound the horn, firmly press the center of the steering wheel. The horn will sound for as long as you press the wheel.

3. Q: How do I use the horn?

Q: How do I know if the occupant restraint controller (ORC) is working?

The occupant restraint controller (OCR) is what monitors the sensors detecting a crash, and is what sends the signal to deploy the air bags. This is a passive system, which means, it's working whenever the key is in the "Run"...

Q: So yesterday I drove my car about 100 miles. The Malfunction light was on and today I went to go and try to open my 2015 Nissan Al

Hi Cynthia. Thanks for contacting us today. It's quite possible that your alternator or other battery charging system component may be the root issue of this problem. If your car has no power, the battery was likely drained and unable...

Q: Q: How do I use the car finder feature?

The car finder feature is useful when you can’t find your vehicle, such as when it is in a crowded parking garage, or it is dark out. To use the car finder feature, press the Lock button twice on the...