Q: How do I use the horn?

How do I use the horn?

To sound the horn, firmly press the center of the steering wheel. The horn will sound for as long as you press the wheel.

Q: How do I engage the parking brake?

The parking brake is a very important safety feature that keeps your vehicle from rolling away when parked. To engage the parking brake, press down on the parking brake pedal, which is to the left of the brake pedal.

Q: Vehicle whining after belt replacement

Hi there. I would suspect another pulley that the serpentine belt drives has a dry/loose bearing. Have a certified mechanic, like ones from YourMechanic, inspect the noise and check each pulley for play.

Q: How do I use the horn?

Your horn can be a key safety feature, as you can use it to get the attention of surrounding drivers. To use your horn, press the center of the steering wheel in. The horn will honk for as long as...