Q: Q: How do I use the horn?

How do I use the horn?

To sound the horn, firmly press the center of the steering wheel. The horn will sound for as long as you press the wheel.

3. Q: How do I use the horn?

Q: When should the air bag system be serviced?

While the air bag system on your Accord is designed to be maintenance free, there are times when service will be necessary. These include: After Air Bag Deployment: In the event that an air bag is deployed, the air...

Q: What is wrong with my car and is it serious?

If the timing chain came loose or "jumped" then yes, more than likely valves are bent. You have what is known as an interference engine. The valve timing is important because at different times in each engine rpm, the pistons...

Q: Q: Horn doesn't work

You will need to have the air bag light checked to see if there is a problem with the steering wheel clock spring behind the steering wheel. The clock spring will connect the wiring in the steering column to all...