Q: How do I use the horn?

How do I use the horn?

A: To sound the horn, firmly press the center ...

To sound the horn, firmly press the center of the steering wheel. The horn will sound for as long as you press the wheel.

Q: How do I set the cruise control speed?

Setting the cruise control speed is easy: Turn on the cruise control, by pressing the On/Off button on the left side of the steering wheel. Accelerate to the desired cruise control speed. Rotate the steering wheel-based thumbwheel down towards...

Q: Loose axle nuts wheels

Hello there, thanks for writing in about your 2014 Nissan Versa Note. Loose axle nuts can become a serious problem. When the axle nut is loose it allows the wheel bearing to shift back and forth which can cause damage...

Q: How do I accelerate when using the electronic speed control?

If you are trying to pass someone while using the electronic speed control, you will likely need to accelerate, and thus deviate from your set electronic speed control. To accelerate, simply accelerate as you would normally. by pressing the gas...