Q: Q: How do I use the horn?

How do I use the horn?

To sound the horn, firmly press the center of the steering wheel. The horn will sound for as long as you press the wheel.

3. Q: How do I use the horn?

Q: How do I use the panic feature?

The panic feature is an important safety feature in your vehicle. When the panic feature is activated, the horn will sound, and the hazards will flash for 30 seconds, which draws attention to your vehicle if you feel unsafe. To...

Q: Car stalls out and has starting issues

Hi there, thanks for writing in. I'd be happy to provide some insight. This sounds like potentially a bad grounding problem. Try checking the black battery cable to be sure it is properly connected (opposite end of the battery) to...

Q: Can the horn/alarm be permanently disengaged or disconnected?

Hi there, thanks for writing in. It seems the problem is that one or more of the door latches is not closing completely when the door is closed, therefore the car will activate the door ajar light switch cause the...