Q: How do I use the horn?

How do I use the horn?

To sound the horn, firmly press the center of the steering wheel. The horn will sound for as long as you press the wheel.

3. Q: How do I use the horn?

Q: How do I use the turn signals?

Turn signals are important safety features that allow drivers around you to know that you are planning on making a turn. To use your turn signals, first locate the turn signal lever, which protrudes from the left side of the...

Q: What precautions should I take with the air bag system?

While the air bags in your car are designed to enhance safety during accidents, you do need to take a few precautions to ensure that you don’t damage the system, or increase your risk of injury. Here’s what you should...

Q: Car won't start & lights are all off

Greetings! The problem indeed likely lies within the battery itself. Some batteries get to a point when it will lose its ability to hold or receive an electrical charge. When this happens it is nearly impossible to revive a battery....