Q: 1990 Toyota pick up 22re I just got it in time okay soon as you touch the gas feet it dies ever time so I gave up and its set for

I timed I it has a 22re 4x4 1990 okay it will idel but soon as you barely touch the gas it dies ever time

A: This is typical of a bad idle air control v...

This is typical of a bad idle air control valve. An idle air control valve allows the engine to idle properly by allowing the proper mixture of air and fuel at idle speed. This can also happen when there is a vacuum leak as well. To have this corrected, I recommend having a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose the stalling issue and proceeding with the proper repairs.