Q: Q: Loss of power

It started not recognizing my key at first when I finally got it to crank, it sounded terrible and didn't have hardly any power would even rev up unless I push the gas really hard it it still wouldn't shift eventually I got it home and changed the coil pack and check the timing I had to also replace my timing dampener and after that it still wouldn't start and remembered my other Jeep had an extension or converter on it of some sort so I put it on there and it ran good for about 30 mins but then it really started loosing power so I shifted it to neutral and back to drive and it go but not for long still having this problem

Hi there, thanks for writing in. Most of the time this is caused by a fuel system issue. I typically check the fuel pressure first. If the pressure is low, then the pump is bad. If the pump is fine then I do a compression test to see if there are any internal engine issues. If that is also fine then I would use a scan tool to monitor cranking signal to see if the crank sensor is bad. If you need to have this looked at, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose and repair this.

3. Q: Loss of power