Q: Does the front passenger seat have a height adjustment in a Hyundai Tucson?

does the passenger seat have a height adjustment in a hyundai tucson

Hello. My research indicates that the Hyundai Tucson does not have a height adjustment built into the passenger seat. It does have one built into the driver seat, as well as the option for a cushion height adjustment for the passenger seat, however the mechanism is different for the passenger seat and does not adjust the same. If you are unsure as to whether your vehicle came equipped with an adjustment for the passenger seat I would consult your dealership for details.

3. Does the front passenger seat have a height adjustment in a Hyundai Tucson?