Q: Transmission acting up after tune-up.

I just had a tune-up performed on my jeep and it is running great. I have noticed the transmission slipping and a loss of power. It doesn't happen all of the time. Also, when driving at highway speeds, the transmission wants to shift up and back down, like it doesn't know which gear it wants to be in.

A: The first step is to check the transmission...

The first step is to check the transmission fluid. This is done with the engine running at operating temperature. If the transmission fluid level is OK, there is an internal problem with you transmission. I suggest having your Jeep inspected by a trained professional, like one from YourMechanic.