Q: WONT START

The car sometimes has issues starting (the starters turning the engine i changed the crank sensor didn't change anything reciently before now I thought it needs transmission fluid because its not shifting normally

There are two common items that can cause an intermittent no start with this car. You already replaced the crank sensor, which is one of them.

The other can be the key, and/or the Electronic Ignition Switch (EIS). If you have a second key for the vehicle, try using that one and see if the situation changes. If it does, then either the first key, EIS, or both are bad.

As for the transmission shifting, if it’s lagging or feels like it’s slipping, a transmission service may work. If it feels like shifts are very harsh, it may be a bad brake light switch or a bad Transmission Control Module (TCM).

Getting an inspection of your no start condition by a qualified technician is not a bad idea.