Q: Vibration from the engine when i put the gear on D , while on stop 2012 Ford Fiesta

is there something to do with the engine mountings?

Hello - yes, it is possible the motor mounts are bad if the engine vibration is more noticeable when in Drive or Reverse. Worn or broken motor mounts allow the engine to twist when applying power. This can cause the engine to touch a metal part of the chassis, transmitting vibration and noise into the passenger compartment. I would recommend an inspection of the engine/transmission mounts](https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/car-is-shaking-or-vibrating-inspection) by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Vibration from the engine when i put the gear on D , while on stop 2012 Ford Fiesta