Q: My power outlets stay on after turning off car. I want them to stop supplying power after I turn off car. 2010 Ford Focus.

My cigarette power outlets continue supplying power after I turn off my car. How do I make them turn off after I turn off my car. My Bluetooth accessories don’t work unless power is cut when I turn off my car.

Your power points are supplied direct battery through fuses 3 and 15 in the battery junction box. You would need to alter the wiring of them to have them switched power.

3. My power outlets stay on after turning off car. I want them to stop supplying power after I turn off car. 2010 Ford Focus.