Q: How do I adjust the head restraints?

How do I adjust the head restraints?

Head restraints serve an important purpose during accidents, as well as providing support for your head, neck and shoulders while driving/riding. Adjusting the head restraints ensures the best comfort and safety.

• Press the Release Button: Press the Release button located at the base of the leg.

• Adjust the Head Restraint Down: With the Release button pushed in, press down on the head restraint.

• Adjust the Head Restraint Up: To adjust the head restraint up, simply pull it upward with both hands.

Head restraints should be adjusted so the center of the back of your head is in the center of the head restraint.