Q: Door won't unlock with key

I just bought a car, it didn't come with any key fobs, just two keys. Both keys will start the car but neither will unlock it. There is only one lock on the car. Not even a trunk lock. Is there a problem with the key or lock? Anything I can do?

It sounds like you all keys for the vehicle had been lost and only the ignition key cylinder was replaced. If your keys do not work for the doors then you will need to have the [door lock cylinder replaced](https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/ignition-lock-cylinder-replacement in order to have the key both unlock the door and start the ignition.