Q: Why is my passenger tire sunk in alittle? could it be the lower control arm?

My passenger tire is sucken in. When I drive it also makes a noise. Could it possibly be my lower control arm?

Worn or broken control arm bushings, a faulty ball joint, damage to the steering knuckle and strut, misalignment, a weak or broken coil spring, and so forth are all possible causes of what you are seeing. The noise could be associated with this but it could also be unrelated, even originating on the other side of the vehicle. If you want your vehicle’s suspension inspected by a certified Mechanic to determine if there is misalignment and/or worn suspension parts, please request a suspension inspection and the responding certified Mechanic will get your concerns addressed. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

• Why is my passenger tire sunk in alittle? could it be the lower control arm?