Q: Will turn over but won't start - 1968 Chevrolet C10 Pickup

My truck will turn over and pump gas to the motor and iv'e replaced the points and spark plugs and wires but still no fire, What are some things that i could replace that could affect the motor not firing?

A: Hello. You need to see if you have power to...

Hello. You need to see if you have power to one side of the coil and blinking power on the other side when you crank the engine. If you do and no spark comes out of the coil, then replace the coil. If there is no power to the coil with the key on, then you need to check the power wire from ignition switch to coil. If you would like to have this checked for you, a qualified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose the no start and follow through with appropriate repairs.