Q: Stalling at stop lights

My car has 95,000 on it and it has been stalling for the last 4 weeks. It doesn't happen all the time. It’s OK when I drive it to work, but when I get about half way home it quits at a stop light. Then I put it in park, starts up again then it’s OK the rest of the way home. Some days it’s OK with no problems. This happens every few days or so. I've changed the spark plugs, the wires, cleaned the throttle body and put in a new PCV valve. Do you have any other suggestions or ideas?

Hello there, a few different faults could be causing your 2000 Plymouth Breeze to stall. The most common would be the fuel pump, MAP sensor, fuel filter, battery, alternator, battery cable, or a wiring fault. To have all these items checked, consider enlisting help of a technician from YourMechanic. They can come to the site of the car to conduct tests to diagnose and repair the stalling issue.