Q: Q: Dashboard light not working.

The dashboard light isn't working. I have already replaced the fuse.

Hi there. If all of the lights on the dash board are not working then most of the time the issue is in the dimmer switch. The dimmer switch controls how bright the lights are inside of the vehicle. This switch will fail internally. It may also be a failure in the light switch itself. If the lighting issue is confined to the instrument panel then you might have an issue with the instrument cluster failing. This will require some electrical diagnosis using a voltage meter. This can get in depth so you should enlist the help of a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic.

3. Q: Dashboard light not working.