Q: My car won't unlock

My car unlock at all! I replaced the battery in my remote and tired to use the key in the door! And it still won't open

When this situation occurs, it’s commonly due to a failure within the power lock module, which is what receives the signal from your FOB key and sends a signal to each door to unlock. However, it could be a simple fuse or electrical relay that damaged. It’s probably best to have a mobile mechanic complete a power door lock inspection to determine the precise cause of your problem.

3. My car won't unlock