Q: There is a recall on 2013-2016 Honda Accord for Charging System Problems. Take your car to the nearest Honda dealer ASAP. I had to

There is a recall on 2013-2016 Honda Accord for Charging System Problems. Take your car to the nearest Honda dealer ASAP. I had to

Hi Antwan. It appears your question got cut off about the recall on your Honda. If you could, please write back and describe your question so we can give you the best possible advice. Thanks.

3. There is a recall on 2013-2016 Honda Accord for Charging System Problems. Take your car to the nearest Honda dealer ASAP. I had to