My 2000 Ford, F150 won't start ,replace battery and fuel ...

Q: My 2000 Ford, F150 won't start ,replace battery and fuel pump

asked by on May 31, 2017

Truck would not start,,we replaced Fuel pump,New battery..

Hello there. When a vehicle will not start, it is usually due to a lack of the correct air / fuel mixture or the inability to ignite the fuel inside the combustion chamber at the correct time. Although the fuel pump supplies the fuel to the throttle body, there are other fuel system components that properly mix the air and fuel such as idle control valve, EGR valve and mass air flow sensor. On the other side, ignition system components like crankshaft or cam position sensors can also cause the engine to fail to ignite. You might want to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection. This will allow them to isolate the root source of this failure and recommend the right repairs.