Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1oygkcjjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1oygkcjjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1oygkcjjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1oygkcjjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1oygkcjjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1oygkcjjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1oygkcjjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1oygkcjjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1oygkcjjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1oygkcjjs:173:8

Q: Caliber turns over but won't start?

problem originally started while at the store. would turn over but wouldnt crank. The engine would sputter a little bit like it was going to crank but wouldn't crank. I deduced the problem was with the crank shaft position sensor so i replaced and rebooted the pcm and the car cranked. drove for about a month with no problem then problem started again. tested with a odbii tester which indicated the crank shaft positon sensor so i replaced again with no luck. end up clear the error and replacing the cps again and still no go. no error are now detected with pcm. tried replacing the pcm with a model off ebay but it wasn't programmed so the car does nothing with replacement pcm connected.

A: Hi there. Assuming, you have reinstalled th...

Hi there. Assuming, you have reinstalled the original PCM (powertrain control module) and still won't start, circuit tests for the crankshaft position sensor need to be performed. A poor connection or broken wire could be the cause for the no start condition. It could also be the PCM is at fault and the replacement does require programming. There are other possibilities for a no start condition, a faulty PCM relay, a faulty ASD (automatic shutdown) relay, fuel related issues and ignition system issues. I recommend having your vehicle's no start be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.