Q: Got oil change made it to gas station and it cranks but won't start

What can cause it to crank over but not start after having a oil change at big o tires?

The cause for the van not starting should not be related in any way to the oil change. The only thing that may have happened could be the mechanic may have accidentally bumped a sensor or a wire. I would start by checking all plugs, wires, sensors near the oil filter and housing.

If you’re unable to pinpoint the issue yourself, you may want to have an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose the starting issue and help you repair it as necessary.

3. Got oil change made it to gas station and it cranks but won't start