Q: None of the power windows work

The power windows are not going up and down. Initially, it was only the rear window, and then the passenger's window started having problems. Now, none of the widows work.

There are two likely causes of this symptom: Either the driver front master window control switch has gone bad, or the control module for the windows has gone bad. The most likely would be the switch. The driver front door window switch is the only place other than the control module where the wiring from all four windows is connected. Most window systems are designed to where, if one of the switches goes out, the other switch will not work either. For example, if your passenger rear window switch quits working, the driver front door switch that controls the rear passenger window will also not work. I would recommend having your window switch tested by a mechanic to confirm this diagnosis.

3. None of the power windows work